Today, I am celebrating because TakingCareofGrandma has been live for TWO years!
During the entire month of May, we will be celebrating the TCG blogiversary and invading timelines and twitter feeds with real life experiences of family caregivers.
The party will feature:
- Weekly posts on Wednesdays highlighting the past year and looking forward to the future,
- #ThankfulThursday shoutouts, where I will recognize the people that have helped me along the way,
- Giveaways – including a Google Home Mini,
- Gifts – stuff I made just for you,
- Musical performances, including the TAKING CARE OF GRANDMA RAP!!!!
- and the BLOG PARTY on May 23! Mark your calendars now!
One of my goals at TakingCareofGrandma.com has been to bring attention to the issues and experiences of family caregivers. On May 23, I will release video vignettes highlighting real life millennial family caregivers to share our experiences and change perceptions about millennials. There is a great lineup, including:
I’m so glad you’re here and I hope you’ll join the party! Drop a comment below to let me know you stopped by! 💟💟💟