Hi. I’m RACHEL HILES,
YOUR COACH to a better life while CAREGIVING.
Caregiving is not for the faint of heart. I’m here to support and encourage you on your caregiving journey.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
When you are a freshman caregiver, there are certain things that just don’t seem to come up when (or if, maybe) they’re telling you what…
When my grandma was young, everyone in her family called her Barbara Lynn. Due to the fact the family had two Barbara’s, each had their…
Like many of you (I expect), I don’t have much to say about 2020. There were lots of changes and heartbreaks, as well as joyful…
As a Certified Caregiving Consultant™, you can reach out to me for help and support and coaching as you care for a family member or friend.
My formal training combined with my variety of personal caregiving experiences positions me to help family caregivers better take bites out of their caregiving sandwiches. I have in-depth expertise in:
- Using technology to support loved ones
- Using Medicaid HCBS waivers to enhance supports
- Navigating community, aging, and disability services
- Helping families plan for the future and map current and needed supports
- Supports for adults who are deaf blind