Hi. I’m RACHEL HILES,
YOUR COACH to a better life while CAREGIVING.
Caregiving is not for the faint of heart. I’m here to support and encourage you on your caregiving journey.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
People who are caring for their loved ones spend a lot of time searching for help. Recently, in the same boat once again, barely staying…
One of the most frequent vents I see from family caregivers is their frustration with getting their loved one to bathe. I, too, used to…
When you are a freshman caregiver, there are certain things that just don’t seem to come up when (or if, maybe) they’re telling you what…
As a Certified Caregiving Consultant™, you can reach out to me for help and support and coaching as you care for a family member or friend.
My formal training combined with my variety of personal caregiving experiences positions me to help family caregivers better take bites out of their caregiving sandwiches. I have in-depth expertise in:
- Using technology to support loved ones
- Using Medicaid HCBS waivers to enhance supports
- Navigating community, aging, and disability services
- Helping families plan for the future and map current and needed supports
- Supports for adults who are deaf blind