Hi. I’m RACHEL,
Caregiving is a mission, and it is not for the faint of heart. I’m here to support and encourage you on your caregiving journey.
Hello, world. I hope you don’t think I’ve disappeared or come unhinged. All is well, as far as it goes. I figured I owe you,…
As caregivers, we can find ourselves wallowing in bitterness. We can feel hostile towards those who won’t show up or even notice us struggling to…
When I was feeling disheartened about caregiving because everyone was telling me to ‘put my grandma in a home,’ I turned to the Bible to…
You can reach out to me for help and support and coaching as you care for a family member or friend.
My formal training combined with my variety of personal caregiving experiences positions me to help family caregivers better take bites out of their caregiving sandwiches. I have in-depth expertise in:
- Using technology to support loved ones
- Using Medicaid HCBS waivers to enhance supports
- Navigating community, aging, and disability services
- Helping families plan for the future and map current and needed supports
- Supports for adults who are deaf blind