Jenn Chan is from the San Francisco Bay Area and she cared for her grandma for a decade. I met her last year at the National Caregiving Conference when we hijacked the conference for a huge millennial caregiver selfie.
I love Jenn because she is in the BUSINESS of celebrating caregiving! I figured, who better than the founder of The Senior Shower Project to kick off this blogiversary party!
In our interview, Jenn got real on
- how her perspective on life has changed since she became a caregiver,
- how caregiving fueled a new idea for her startup, The Senior Shower Project, and
- the importance of self care and how she found dancing to be a strategy for coping with feeling overwhelmed with caregiving responsibility.
I know after watching her video, you will think Jenn is as cool as I do. Her free, open spirit is infectious.
- Subscribe to the TakingCareofGrandma YouTube Channel and
- Comment below who you care(d) for and what you do for self care and coping with stress as a caregiver.
Visit The Senior Shower Project: seniorshowerproject.com