I have been stalking Renee for the longest after I found her on Twitter.. She is kind of like Penny Lane to me. That’s because Renee is an emerging leader in caregiving tech. As a person who is obsessed with tech myself, I fell in love immediately!
Renee took home second place in last year’s AARP Innovation Grand Pitch Competition Finale.
Renee was caring for both of her parents. Recently she lost her mom. She isn’t letting that stop her from making an amazing difference for millennial caregivers everywhere.
In this interview with Renee, you will feel what she is feeling when she shares
- the challenges of navigating the complex service system
- how it felt to watch her mom decline
- what life is like after the loss of her mother
She told me about launching TechUrElders and how she is working to help millennials learn about how they can use technology to alleviate the burden of providing care to a loved one.
In honor of Renee’s visit at the TCG blogiversary party, I’m giving away a BRAND NEW Google Home Mini that I got through a Nest promotion.
To win, all you have to do is
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel and
- Comment below the technology you rely on to get through your caregiving life.
Visit techurelders at https://techurelders.com