Dear TCG Readers,
For Thankful Thursday, and the final day of the TakingCareofGrandma.com one year blogiversary, I want to extend a special “thank you” to you, the true VIPs!!
Thank you for:
- liking, sharing, retweeting, and commenting
- listening to my rants
- reading with an open mind
- telling your friends about my blog
- sending me cool resources and information
- asking me for review your products and articles to make sure they’re family friendly
- dropping me a line to let me know you stopped by and liked what you saw
- inspiring me to share my lessons learned
- pushing me to increase my knowledge and skills in my caregiving journey so I can report out
- motivating me to make a difference for other caregivers
Starting this blog has not only been a source of catharsis for me, it has also opportunities in front of me and brought people into my life in a way I never thought was possible. It truly changed my life trajectory.
So, thank you!!! If it weren’t for you, I might not have ever decided to share my experience.
Finally, thank you for humoring me and letting me make such a big deal out of my blogiversary! It’s been a great month.
Here’s to the next year of the journey!