Today I am excited to announce that TakingCareofGrandma has been live for one year! Not only am I looking forward to another year of blogging, I can’t wait to see what adventures the next year brings in my personal caregiving journey.
During the entire month of May, we will be celebrating TCG’s blogiversary and invading timelines and twitter feeds with real life experiences of family caregivers.
The party will feature:
- Weekly posts on Wednesdays highlighting the past year and looking forward to the future.
- #ThankfulThursday posts, where I will give a shout out to the fellow family caregivers and professional partnerships that have helped me along the way.
- BLOG PARTY on May 23! Mark your calendars now!
One of my goals at TakingCareofGrandma.com is bringing attention to the issues and experiences of family caregivers. On May 23, we will release video vignettes highlighting real life family caregivers to share our experiences and let the world know that caregiving is a universal experience.
Join us for the Blogiversary Party on May 23, 2018! We will feature videos from real life caregivers from all walks of life. There is a great lineup, including:
- Gael Chiarella Alba, Chief Bosslady of Yokibics
- Deb Hallisey, Chief Bosslady of AdvocateforMomandDad.com
- Saskia Jennings, Chief Bosslady of CREATING BEING WELL
- Adrienne Glusman, rockstar millennial caregiver
- Lora Williams, a millennial/young carer bad ass
- Karen Cunningham, Renaissance woman and superhero mom
This is an event you will not want to miss!
TakingCareofGrandma.com Blogiversary Schedule
What else can you expect from TakingCareofGrandma.com’s first anniversary?
Watch for the roll out of a new logo and a blog redesign by the end of the month!
Sign up for the TCG email list to stay in the loop about the blogiversary festivities as we add events and more info becomes available! The link is: http://eepurl.com/dsAZn9