Sara is a girl after my own heart, because, like me, she cares for her grandma. We found each other in the Caregiver Collective, a Facebook group for millennial family caregivers.
Sara Bell is a millennial boss. Literally, she runs her own company teaching other people how to be bosses at event management.
Not only is she steering her own ship as a business woman, she is also a published author. Sara wrote a children’s book called, Nana Forgot My Name.
Sara inspired me when she told me about
- taking her grandma on a cross-country road trip (jealous because my gma would never go for anything like that)
- bringing her grandma out of her dementia shell, and
- personifying Alzheimer’s to separate challenging behaviors from her grandma’s identity
Sara also shared her experience searching for a top notch Memory Care Facility for her grandma and the challenges of that process. You can tell Sara cares for her grandma deeply through her desire for a place that would focus on her social and emotional needs, not just her health and safety.
It was a pleasure getting to know Sara and hearing her journey. I know you will just love her smile and story like I did.
Visit Event Planning Support at https://www.eventplanningsupport.com/
You can win a copy of Sara’s book, Nana Forgot My Name. All you have to do is
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Comment below who you care(d) for and share something you have in common with Sara as a family caregiver