As a Certified Caregiving Consultant, you can reach out to me for help and support and coaching as you care for a family member or friend.
I offer all potential family caregivers a free consultation during which we’ll explore if we will be a good fit for each other. I am connected to a nationwide network of CCCs, so if we’re not a good match, chances are we can find the right one.
My formal training combined with her variety of personal caregiving experiences positions her to help family caregivers better take bites out of their caregiving sandwiches. I have in-depth expertise in:
- Using technology to support loved ones
- Using Medicaid HCBS waivers to enhance supports
- Navigating community, aging, and disability services
- Helping families plan for the future and map current and needed supports
- Supports for adults who are deaf blind
Let’s Get Started!
For organizations and providers
Print and Web Content Development & Support
Would you like someone to review your website, materials, and social media content to make sure it’s family friendly? Need a writer with personal experience to create guides or write content? Contact me!
Personal Testimony and Public Speaking
The Certified Caregiving Consultant program is offered through Caregiving.com